- Approx Floor Area: 60 sqm
- Property Type: Unit, Townhouse, Apartment
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun and Iron
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Lifestyle, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Storage Room, Single lock-up, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Other (Timber look laminate), Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed Floor Coverings, Light Fittings, Stove, Ceramic Hob, Heatpump + Remote, Rangehood, Fridge/Freezer, Heated Towel Rail, Garden Shed
- Kitchen: Open plan, Upright stove, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
The unique two bedroom upstairs unit comes with its own private and sizeable garden with lawn, raised vegetable beds and a patio area to enjoy the sun and sea air. Offering security and peace of mind for pet owners, the established garden is private and fenced, and the property also offers a single garage, and separate storage shed, conveniently located next to the stairs.
Inside the layout caters beautifully to relaxed beachside living with an open plan kitchen, living and dining area that leads to a sunny balcony with views to the surrounding hills. The kitchen includes a breakfast bar for casual dining, and the cook can enjoy the lovely outlook from the bay window.
Conveniently compact and easy-care, there is ample accommodation for a couple or small family with one double bedroom and one single, each with a built-in wardrobe. The bathroom includes a shower, vanity and toilet.
Located within walking distance from the village's restaurants, bars, and movie theatre, weekend brunches are just a short and beautiful Sumner stroll away. And, for those who love the outdoors, there's a wide variety of activities on offer with the ocean at your doorstep plus a vast array of cycle ways and walking tracks to explore in the area.
Suitable for singles, couples, small family, investor, Airbnb and surfers.
If you are looking for a fantastic beach pad in a top location, inspect today as this is one of the very few opportunities to purchase at this level in this location. Owner has purchased - be quick to view.
To view the Property File, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.