- Approx Floor Area: 204 sqm
- Land Size: 1374 sqm
- Property Type: House, Home & income
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Other (Sep Alarm in Flat)
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Block and Plaster with cavity system
- Joinery: Argon Filled Thermal Split, Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Solar, Electric, Other (2x Wall Heaters)
- Electrical: Satellite dish
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Sheer Curtains, Fixed Floor Coverings, Light Fittings, Stove, Dishdrawers, Gas Hob, Rangehood, Alarm, Logburner, Heatpump, Wall Heater, Heated Towel Rail, Bathroom Heater, Combo Microwave/oven, Clothesline, Laundry Tub & Taps, Outdoor Bath, Shed. Flat - Dishwasher, Ceramic Hob, Rangehood, Wall Heater, Heated Towel Rail, Small Fridge, Wardrobe, Bathroom Heater.
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Gas bottled and Finished in Other (Acrylic)
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Granny flat: Council approved and Attached
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Water, Urban, Bush, Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: No fencing
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Solar, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Offering sensational sea views from a sizeable private section on the lower slopes of Redcliffs, this tastefully renovated two-storey home has been superbly configured and is designed for warmth, thermal efficiency and high sustainability specifications. The cladding is block downstairs and a cavity plaster system upstairs and the home has new double glazed windows.
This cleverly organised property has living quarters on both levels with a self-contained flat on the ground floor providing a welcome sense of independence to households that can ideally accommodate extended family living arrangements or elderly parents.
Two bedrooms are also present on the ground floor while the master bedroom, family bathroom, a study nook and living areas occupy the upper level. A large centralised kitchen has great storage, a breakfast bar and lots of bench space. Work away at the sink and look out to the garden and sea views. Nicely elevated for maximum sun, light and warmth with solar hot water, a logburner and a heatpump add comfort in the cooler months.
A formal lounge complements the open plan living area to provide spaces for relaxation, and a substantial deck with views to the water ensures outdoor entertaining is an absolute pleasure.
Constructed in the 1970s but modified in 2012, the décor comprises contemporary finishes that sit alongside a mixture of neutral and earthy hues to ensure the home is both tasteful while enjoying an element of personality.
The landscaped section totals 1374m2 and features a natural environment with established trees, extensive native plantings and birdsong.
There's great off-street parking and a carport while offering room to introduce a garage if desired.
With the local supermarket located at the end of the street, you also have the range amenities in Redcliffs close by including a variety of shops, doctors, library, waterfront and bus routes.
The owners have high motivation for a sold sticker.
To view the Property File, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.