- Approx Floor Area: 240 sqm
- Land Size: 784 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1987
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Other (Architectural - John Chaplin)
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction: Brick veneer and Timber, Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Walls, Floor
- Flooring: Tiles, Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Ceiling fans
- Electrical: TV points
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Dishwasher, Induction Hob, Wall Oven, Waste Disposal, Microwave, Wood Burner, Blinds, Drapes, Fixed Floor Coverings, Light Fittings, Ceiling Fan, Heated Towel Rail, Bathroom Heater, Laundry Tub & Taps, Auto Garage Door + 1 Remote, Clothesline
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Mezzanine
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
Architecturally crafted to maximise the outstanding outlook and ideally north-facing to soak up the sunshine, the interior is also filled with warmth of a different kind courtesy of the abundant timber elements that contribute a real sense of classic charm to the property.
The unique split-level layout is highly practical and provides you with dedicated spaces for dining, cooking and relaxation with a lounge on each of the upper and lower levels, offering real flexibility for families.
The kitchen and dining area are centrally positioned with a window seat and large windows allowing you to freely admire the magnificent seascape beyond, while outside, the various decks are bordered by the manicured garden and provide you with the greatest vantage point.
A wood burner on the lower level assures warmth during the colder months, with three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, two toilets and a separate laundry completing the package.
A double garage and off-street parking can cater to multiple vehicles, and you'll never need to venture too far from home to enjoy the numerous offerings in Sumner with the beach, cafes and restaurants located less than five minutes' drive away. Across the road there is also a park.
The vendors are reluctantly parting ways with their adored home and are downsizing off the hill. Having purchased their new villa subject to sale, they have issued firm instructions that a sale must be achieved.
To view the Property File, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.