- Land Size: 1219 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1910
- Property condition: Fair
- Property Type: House
- House style: Other (Bach)
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Flooring: Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: All chattels are sold on an 'as is where is' basis. Logburner (not permitted), Heatpump, Stove
- Kitchen: Standard, Open plan, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Views: Water, Private, Bush
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: No fencing
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
The quaint and quirky 2 bedroom cottage can be lived in but its potential is really to demolish and rebuild on the wonderful section.
Surrounded by greenery and a pretty garden, this lovely spot allows sea views and a peaceful ambience that's will soothe the soul, whilst soaking up the sun from its very sheltered position out of the easterly wind.
You will really feel cosy here, the open plan living area is filled with light and basks in the afternoon sun. French doors offer indoor outdoor flow onto the private decks. The is off street parking for 3 cars, a carport and an old bus that can be done up for extra accommodation.
Also available to purchase is the adjoining section below at 63 Augusta Street (2044m2) offering one very large parcel of land rarely available on the lower slopes.
Developers, excavators, builders or greenies - maybe this could be your cuppa tea?
To view the Property File, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.