- Approx Floor Area: 210 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1996
- Property condition: Renovated
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Brick veneer and Upstairs Plaster over fibrous cement
- Joinery: Partially double glazed, Aluminium
- Roof: Coloured Steel Tile Profile
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas bottled, Other (Gas Fire)
- Electrical: TV points
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Ceramic Hob, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Waste Disposal, Heatpump, Gas Fire, 2 Heated Towel Rails, 2 Bathroom Heaters, Blinds, Light Fittings, Drapes, Stove, Fixed Floor Coverings, Alarm, Automatic Garage Door + 2 Remotes, Clothesline, Aluminium Shed
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Rural, Park
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Designed with function and flexibility in mind the floor plan hosts an open plan living area and an adjoining formal lounge, with the latter not only offering an alternative retreat, but it can also be opened to create one expansive entertaining space. However, if your inclination is to unwind outdoors, then there is an opening off the dining area which extends out to the courtyard and garden.
Contributing further appeal and convenience to this already attractive home, buyers have the option to negotiate and purchase the property fully furnished which would allow you to quite literally move in and enjoy.
Four double bedrooms include a master with a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and French doors that extend out to your own private balcony. One bedroom is presently used as an office allowing you to work from home.
Benefiting from a north-facing aspect that attracts abundant sunlight, the interior enjoys the warmth and comfort that's offered by a gas fire and a heat pump which guarantees a comfortable climate throughout the year.
Situated over the road from the reserve and a short drive from the vast selection of cafes, restaurants, bars and shops in both Redcliffs and Ferrymead. This property is zoned for Redcliffs School and has easy access to the sea, coastal pathway and cycle tracks. Walk along to the Saturdays farmers market and enjoy the lifestyle on offer here.
Our owner has purchased in Australia and is serious about selling. Don't be slow, it's got to go!
To view the Property File, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.