- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Land Size: 911 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Renovated
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Resene Masonry Render System over Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: TV points
- Chattels remaining: Separate Oven, Ceramic Hob, Dishwasher, Waste Disposal, Rangehood, Heated Towel Rail, Heatpump, Clothesline, Laundry Tub & Taps, Light Fittings, Fixed Floor Coverings
- Kitchen: New, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Rural, Private
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Perfectly placed to enjoy the numerous offerings in Sumner and set in an incredibly convenient, yet peaceful and private location.
Clean lines, neutral tones and a tasteful modern style are ever-present in the superbly refurbished interior. While the exterior has a new roof, double glazed joinery, a new entranceway and cladding that had been modernized with rendered plaster over brick.
The stunning white kitchen is open plan with the dining and living area and has indoor outdoor flow through bifold doors onto the rear deck. A heat pump and double glazing delivers the comforts associated with contemporary living, while three double bedrooms, a well-appointed tiled bathroom and a separate laundry, complete the floor plan.
The undeveloped grounds would respond superbly to some trees and landscaping which would undoubtedly enhance the property. The decks present an excellent spot to unwind and entertain, while you look out to the lush wide-open green space and hillside beyond.
Located right by the bus stop and Van Asch College and within a short stroll to Sumner Primary School and St Leonards Park. If you don't feel like making the leisurely walk into Sumner Village, then you can always opt for the short two-minute drive which will lead you to the restaurants, cafes, cinema, library and, of course, the beach.
The pristine interior paired with the potential to create an inviting outdoor escape will appeal to couples, families and those with green fingers. Smart and ripe for the picking. Your earliest inspection is advised!
To view the Property File, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar:
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.