- Land Size: 405 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1991
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Free standing
- Construction: Rockcote over Poly
- Joinery: Partial Double Glazing, Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump, Electric, Other (2 Nite Store Heater + HRV System)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Vacuum system, Other (2nd HWC in Upstairs Bedroom)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Wall Oven, Auto Garage Door + 1 Remote, Heatpump, 2 x Nite Store Heaters, HRV System, Dishwasher, Ceramic Hob, Rangehood, Alarm, Built in Laundry Tub + Taps, 2 x Heated Towel Rail, 2 x Bathroom Heater, Vacuum System, Clothesline, Water Pump
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom, Family
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Waterfront, Water
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Designed by Colin McLaren and constructed in 1991, this home maximises its enviable waterfront position and is cleverly configured to allow for separation and privacy.
The ground floor hosts the open plan living area which incorporates the kitchen, dining area and lounge, while a set of stairs leads you up to the formal lounge where a sizeable picture window draws attention to the breath-taking scenery out to the sea and shag rock.
Two bathrooms suitably complement two bedrooms, one downstairs with the master occupying the top floor and enjoying an ensuite, three wardrobes and direct access out to the balcony which overlooks the local tennis courts.
Contributing character and warmth to the interior are the oregon beams and the 40mm rimu tongue and groove ceiling; while a bevy of heating options including a heat pump and an HRV system provide comfort throughout the year.
The dedicated laundry and a conservatory which extends out to the deck complete the lower level, and adding further appeal is secure parking which is offered by an internal access double garage and a separate, older single garage.
The seaside location will capture the attention of many not only for its pretty sunrises and tranquil outlook but also for its closeness to the Redcliffs shopping facilities, coastal pathway, outdoor pursuits and Redcliffs Primary School returning in 2019.
Act now. This is an affordable opportunity to get yourself into a desirable waterfront position!
To view documentation in relation to this property, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/SM0026
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.